Monday, February 7, 2011

*Quack!* means "Hello, World" in Duck


I originally got the idea to do a blog about things that annoyed me, but realized that would probably not have improved my mood.  I'm an optimist at heart, and prefer to look on the sunny side.  So instead I now present to you this exploration of things I like, which I have illustrated with ducks.  Why ducks?  They have a saucy insouciance that makes them a good choice for illustrating Things I Like about life.  They're also not hard to draw.  And there's another point--I've always stymied myself when thinking about blogging by becoming too concerned with quality.  If it's going on the Internet, it has to be perfect, right?  Well, clearly anyone who has been online knows this is not the case, so I'm letting this blog free me from concerns about quality.  The drawings aim simply to express a love of life; and like life, they're not gonna wait around until I get them perfect.  So here you go.  Enjoy!  -Dana

2 comments:

  1. This is of a higher "quack"ilty than most of the other flim-flam I've seen on the internets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Will, thanks for visiting. Your compliment really fluffs my feathers!

    ReplyDelete