Saturday, March 5, 2011

'80s Prom Dance Party

Something a little different tonight.  I was at an '80s prom-themed dance party at the Pinhook in Durham, so I bring to you this mulleted duck in a tuxedo, dancing under a disco ball.  This image was rendered lovingly in green ballpoint pen on the back of a receipt, and then photographed on a red vinyl barstool seat.  It was a really fun night, though I am now quite sleepy.  I was not able to post anything on Friday, so this will have to do, and then I'll do another post later for Saturday.  Which is all well and good in my book.  It's important to me to stay consistent with this blog and be disciplined about trying to post every day, but it's also in keeping with the spirit of the blog to allow myself some leeway when circumstances prevent posting as usual.  I hope you all had a good week and that your weekends have started off well!

1 comment: