Monday, March 7, 2011

Rainy Days

Went for a rainy walk today, and there are few things I like better.  Many things I like just as much, but few I like better.  Today the weather was just a little bit cool but not too cold, and the air smelled fresh and new. You could just catch a hint of spring in the world--more than a hint in the gorgeous magnolia trees covered with pink and white flowers.  I love feeling like a kid as I splash through puddles and notice my clothes getting ever more soaked as I walk.  And I love coming in from the rain, taking off all the wet things, and putting on warm, dry clothes before getting cozy on the couch with a good book or movie and some hot tea.  Okay, I didn't actually do the hot tea today, but the walk was lovely.  Splash splash!

No comments:

Post a Comment